วันศุกร์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

As Muriel sat among business leaders, she could not help but think. "If children learned the 7 Habits at an early age, how diferrent their lives might be and how different our world might be. "Read the seven synopses of the 7 Habits see if you come to the same conclusion.

Habit 1: Be ProactiveI am a responsible person. I have new concept. I am myself. I don’t blame others for my wrong actions. I do the right thing and everything by myself.

Habit 2: Begin with the End in MindI plan the work. I do good things and a difference. I am important person and be a good citizen.

Habit 3: Put First Things FirstI spend the time to do important things. I do the new thing. I plan the work and follow my plan. I am disciplined and organize.

Habit 4: Think Win – WinI am courageous to consider for what others want. I save emotion. When I have problem, I look for third alternatives.

Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be UnderstoodI accept some ideas and feelings from people. I try to Understand it. I listen to others without interrupting. I am confident in my ideas. I look people’s eyes when talking.

Habit 6: SynergizeI value in my team. I lean good thing from them, even they different than me. I work well in groups. I seek out the problem from people’s ideas and solve it. The team can create better solutions than alone. I am humble.

Habit 7: Sharpen the SawI take care of my body by that everything I can. I spend time with family and friends. I lean in lots of way everywhere, not just at school. I try to find meaningful ways for me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: